Spring-Summer 2010 Update
It has been just over a year since completion of the re-development of our practice in West Street, Fishguard. We are now able to offer;
– An extra ground floor consulting room
– Full access for patients with disabilities
– Private dispensing areas
– A contact lens teaching room
– Dedicated room for Visual Field Testing and Digital Photography
– A larger, brighter reception and frame selection areas.
We held a successful open day, which was attended by representatives of the Local Health Board, County Council, National Assembly and the Community Health Council. Positive feedback was given by all those who attended.
Michael and Robin were recently re-accredited to the Welsh Low Vision Service, which has now enabled them to issue more advanced low vision aids, funded by the Welsh Assembly including digital portable readers.
The new Emporio Armani collection is now in stock as well as a large selection of prescription and polarised sunglasses.